The steps are as follows
1. Keep the back side clean before ironing, and adjust the temperature to the temperature suitable for the clothes according to the method of using the iron.
2. Put the cloth on the appropriate position (do not tear off the glue), burn it back and forth a few times, usually about 15 seconds.
3. In order to prevent burns, you can put a thin cotton cloth on the cloth (must be cotton non-fading cloth), check the edge after ironing to see if it is hot, and burn a few times on the edge.
4. According to the thickness of the decal to determine the temperature, thicker, must be higher temperature, hot time is longer, for a particularly thick cloth, you can burn a few times on the back.
5. Special Note: For cloth with bright pieces or bright surface (because the sequins are all plastic products), be sure to put a layer of cloth and use low temperature ironing (less than 150 degrees Celsius), or use a steam iron directly. Or put a layer of damp cloth on top. In order to avoid the temperature is too high, the plastic sheet melts.
6. After ironing, use a needle thread to sew a few stitches on the side of the cloth, which is more firm and very docile.
Warm Tips:This cloth patches has a backing glue, and the cloth can be ironed on the clothes with an iron. Then the cloth of the same color is used to sew the cloth on the clothes, which will be more firm, otherwise it may fall off when washing clothes.
WIDE RANGE OF USE: Patches suitable for all kinds of casual wear, women' wear, children's wear, bags, hats etc., can be used for repair, decoration and all kinds of manual DIY
EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Letter embroidery stickers with strong adhesive, melting in case of heat. The pattern is clear and there are no excess threads
FANTASTIC DECORATIONS:Let your items look more charming and attractive in daily life,be a fashion person.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 26 English alphabet patches,each letter about 2.04inch(height)×1.57inch(width)
HOW TO USE: If you have an iron at home, you can use ironing. If not, sew the patch directly